There are a number of different ways to make a donation to the Catholic High School Foundation/Alumni Association.
1. Cash Donations or Recurring Cash Donations – a one time or recurring cash donation is direct and immediate way to make a difference.
2. Appreciated Stocks – if you own appreciated stocks or securities, donating them can have a significant tax advantage. By donating appreciated assets, you may be able to avoid capital gains. For more information on how to make stock donation, please contact Anne Carter, email@example.com.
3. Donor-Advised Funds – If you have a donor-advised fund, you can recommend a grant to the Catholic High School Foundation. Simply specify our organization as the beneficiary of your grant.
4. Planned Gift – Are you interested in helping Catholic High School continue to educate generations of students with a legacy gift? A simple, flexible, and versatile way to ensure we can continue our work for years to come is a gift in your will or living trust, known as a charitable bequest.
5. Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) – If you are 70 1/2 years of age and have an IRA, you can make a direct transfer of funds to Catholic High School Foundation without incurring income tax on the distribution. This tax-efficient strategy can not only fulfill your philanthropic goals, but also help you maximize your retirement savings.
6. Matching Gifts – By utilizing your (or your spouse’s) company’s matching gift program, often times you will be able to have your gift to Catholic High School matched. It is usually as easy as visiting a webpage and requesting a match.
The Development Office can provide you with additional information on any of these options and will gladly assist you confidentially and with no obligation. For more information contact Anne Carter (501) 664-4625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.